Makati City Jobs has the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Digital Millennium Copyright Act web site is http://www.lcweb.loc.gov.
You can read theDMCA policy here.
Makati City Jobs DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
If you claim that your intellectual property is being violated, you must send an email to email@example.com with below:
* Electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed
* Identification of the works or materials being infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the
makaticityjobs.com website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail to make Makati City Jobs being able to finding and verifying its existence
* Contact information of the person notifying the Makati City Jobs, including address, telephone number and, e-mail address
* A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner
Once A Proper Infringement Notification is Received by the Makati City Jobs
It is Makati City Jobs policy to;
* Remove or disable access to the infringing material
* Notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material
* Notify the content provider by saying that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the Makati City Jobs will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Makati City Jobs
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Makati City Jobs
* A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user
* Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
* A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material
If a counter-notice is received by the Makati City Jobs, then Makati City Jobs may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party to check it out.
Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 7 business days or more, after receipt of the counter-notice, at Makati City Jobs’s discretion.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org